|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||July 11, 2020|
Azure Machine Learning Engineer
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Azure Machine Learning Engineer for an opportunity in New York 10013.
- Position Title: Azure Machine Learning Engineer
- Location: New York 10013
- Expected Duration: 6 month(s)
- Understand business use cases / functionality and recommend appropriate solution in Azure ML platform
- Strong conceptual knowledge and working experience on all features of Azure ML Studio, ML Services and ML Ops
- Aware of Machine learning concepts like feature selection/deep learning / AI.
- Evangelize Azure Machine learning services. Able to demonstrate the Azure ML Studio and services functionalities and features to all end users.
- Well versed with concepts for security policy enforcement, API Management, and Integration with various data sources in Azure ML platform
- Able to perform Enterprises readiness evaluation for Azure ML on various parameters like security, integrations, and use cases
- Hands-on experience in Machine learning model development / deployment (CI/CD)
- As a part of Engineering team, work with our engineers to help with the integration aspects such as authorization, authentication, connecting to traditional SQL and new age data sources esp. Cloudera stack and PKI (certified)
- Application Architectures (P1 - Beginner)
- Architecture Design (P1 - Beginner)
- Operations Architectures (P1 - Beginner)
- Technology Architectures (P1 - Beginner)
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 109292 when responding to this ad.