|Date Posted||February 15, 2020|
This position is located in Pittsburgh, PA. The primary objective of this position is to lead, participate in, and support development and integration to introduce new innovative capabilities and technologies our client’s products. The Lead Machine Learning Engineer will take on major initiatives that clearly impact our client’s business and collaborate with multiple groups as well as external companies and academia.
- Lead or participate in new initiatives and rapid prototyping for current and future products.
- Design, and implement algorithms to support new initiatives and prototypes.
- Lead or participate in the development of new features on various platforms including DSP, PC, mobile, wearables, cloud, and more
- Provide technical support to project team members.
- Create and document the algorithm design and implementation
- Interact with potential partners, other functional groups, and customers regarding future products on a regular basis.
- Facilitate communication between R&D and other functional groups.
- Work with outside companies and experts.
- Coordinate and guide the rapid prototyping activities and work with the manager to prioritization
- Apply technical expertise to develop high quality Machine Learning systems and algorithms.
- Utilize technical knowledge to architect and implement prototypes and products.
- Develop projects by working alone or by technically leading engineers.
- Understand and participate in establishing requirements
- Create and contribute to system level design and architecture.
- Provide technical leadership in R&D and Advanced Development activities
- Serve as a technical point of contact for Machine learning and Algorithm research
- Participate in and contribute to the research and development activities such as design reviews, conferences, competitive analysis, patent reviews, etc.
- Assist with training of new employees and teammates