|Date Posted||February 21, 2020|
- Use data and their analytical ability to find and interpret rich and varied data sources (such as videos, images and textual information); manage large amounts of data; merge data sources; ensure consistency of datasets; create visualizations to aid in understanding data; build deep learning models using the data; and present and communicate the data insights/findings and produce and present results with dashboard
- Responsible for leveraging the latest deep learning techniques and frameworks as part of the process of initiating, developing & delivering of machine learning solutions in an agile fashion to the business in order to provide insights & improvement to business processes, or support the creation of innovative business models.
- Accountable for mentoring, coaching and supporting more junior colleagues in developing deep learning skills and providing peer reviews to ensure quality deliverables.
- Defining Objectives and Strategies for Information and Data exploitation through analytics
- Defining and maintaining Policies and Standards for Information and Data analytic
- Developing Roles, Responsibilities, and Competencies for Information and Data analytics
- Development and execution of Enterprise Improvement Plan for Information and Data analytics
- Preparing and Identifying Requirements for a Machine Learning/Deep Learning
- Preparing a Work Scope for a Machine Learning project
- Executing the Deep Learning/Machine Learning Work Scope
- Final Review of the Machine Learning Service/Work
- Closeout, Quality Review, and Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Reviewing the work of more junior colleagues and providing coaching, mentoring and support in the area of deep learning