|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||June 26, 2020|
JOB TITLE: Machine Learning Engineer
- 5+ years experience developing and deploying machine learning systems into production
- Strong experience working with a variety of relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong experience working with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with at least one cloud provider solution (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Strong experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- Ability to work in a Linux environment
- Industry experience building and productionizing innovative end-to-end Machine Learning systems
- Ability to quickly prototype ideas and solve complex problems by adapting creative approaches
- Experience working with distributed systems, service oriented architectures and designing APIs
- Strong knowledge of data pipeline and workflow management tools
- Expertise in standard software engineering methodology, e.g. unit testing, test automation, continuous integration, code reviews, design documentation
- Relevant working experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a big plus
- Architect, build, maintain, and improve new and existing suite of algorithms and their underlying systems.Implement end-to-end solutions for batch and real-time algorithms along with requisite tooling around monitoring, logging, automated testing, performance testing and A/B testing
Please apply online or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] If you don’t meet these requirements, but are interested in other Scom or Corestaff Services opportunities, please register with us online at ess.impellam.com
s•com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.