|Date Posted||July 18, 2020|
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This role will be a highly technical Data Scientist using advanced Machine Learning techniques to create Data Products. This is a relatively small Data Science team that works on a wide breadth of projects for the company.
Our client is a rapidly growing, innovative Technology company.
- Gather and synthesize key data from stakeholders
- Build predictive customer modeling
- Create Machine Learning-centric Data Products for various uses
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the business to understand future Data Science requirements
- Advanced Degree within Data Science, Emerging Technologies, or related field
- 5-10 years of experience within Data Science
- 2-3 years of experience using advanced Machine Learning techniques
- Programming skills within Python or a similar caliber language
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- Room for career progression within a steadily growing company