|Date Posted||July 8, 2020|
Machine Learning Platform Engineer
Job Title: Machine Learning Platform Engineer
Location: Dearborn, MI
Requirements: Bachelor's Degree in computer science, Computer Engineering or similar technical discipline, 2+ years of experience with Machine Learning Platforms, Kubernetes, Feature Stores, etc.
We are looking for a Machine Learning Platform Engineer focused on building a Data Science and AI, ML platform. The team you will be working on is focused on building Mach1ML platform an AIML enablement platform to democratize Machine Learning across enterprise (similar to Uber's Michelangelo, Fakebook's FBLearner, etc.).
- Lead software engineers to understand platform vision, break out tasks and help them solve challenging issues
- Grow technical capabilities, expertise and provide guidance to other software engineers on the team
- Work with architects to make technical decision on tools, integration and other issues
- Mentor and train other Software Engineers to help them learn agile methods and build technical skills
- Help innovate and iterate on agile processes and share our learnings
- Work hand to hand with Data Scientists to shape the future vision of our Data Science platform
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical discipline
- MUST have 2 or more years of professional experience (not including education) with Machine Learning Platforms, MLOps, Kubernetes, Feature Stores etc.
- 2 or more years of experience leading developers
- Experience and good understanding of Machine Learning, Deep Learning Models, Python, ML Model Deployment and ML Model Management for production environments
- Understanding or desire to learn end to end Machine Learning technology stack (Tools such as, Kubernetes, Seldon Core, Data Robot, Domino Data Labs etc.)
Job Key Words:
- Machine Learning, Kubernetes, Deep Learning Models, Python, ML Model Deployment, ML Model Management
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Benefits? Yes
- Remote Workers? No
- Visa Sponsorship? Not offered
- Corp-to-Corp? Not eligible
How to Apply:
For immediate attention please apply online.
ettain group is the Talent Solutions Company dedicated to employment opportunities in Technology, Healthcare IT, Digital, Professional, and Government. Since 1996 we've helped the most talented professionals in the industry capture the in-demand roles that align with their career goals. We are your long-term career partner and will not only work to find you an opportunity now but will actively work to re-engage you on your next assignment. Top employers and highly skilled talent throughout the U.S. select ettain group for an unparalleled recruitment experience, which has earned us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing Diamond Awards for both Talent & Client Satisfaction for 9 consecutive years, an honor achieved by less than 2% in our industry. To learn more about ettain group visit www.ettaingroup.com. To explore more job opportunities with ettain group, visit www.jobs.ettaingroup.com/job-board.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 531445 when responding to this ad.