|Date Posted||June 7, 2020|
Maching Learning Programmer / Python Programmer
Job Title: Machine Learning Programmer / Python Programmer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Requirements: Python, PyTorch, Pandas, SciPy, TensorFlow, SQL, JSON, GIT
If you enjoying building Machine Learning products, models and libraries and have experience taking Deep Learning models from conception to deployment on a large scale - we would like to speak with you.
- 3+ years of experience developing machine learning applications utilizing Python and related packages. Special consideration given to candidate who have proven experience developing neural networks within the financial industry.
- Familiarity with linear algebra, regression analysis, data normalization and variational autoencoding.
- Experience in SDLC, Agile, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and change management.
- Ability to articulate and translate high level Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques, processes, and concerns to our teams business partners and stakeholders.
- Business knowledge in financial domains related to anti-money laundering and financial crimes.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution. Special consideration given to candidates who have completed Masters or Doctorate level education.
- Python, PyTorch, Pandas, SciPy, TensorFlow, SQL, JSON, GIT
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Benefits? Yes, provided by ettain group
- Remote Workers? Not eligible, must work onsite with the team
- Visa Sponsorship? Not offered
- Corp-to-Corp? Not eligible
How to Apply:
For immediate attention please apply online and send an email to Allison Hutton at or call 614.467.1909.
ettain group is a talent solutions company dedicated to matching people with the most relevant employment opportunities in IT, healthcare IT and the digital creative space. Top employers and highly skilled talent throughout the U.S. select ettain group for a better recruitment experience. Our culture empowers teams with the flexibility to deliver a superior candidate experience and client experience using market intelligence. We recruit resources, own projects and manage programs to offer a wide range of IT development and talent solutions to our clients and candidates. To learn more about ettain group visit www.ettaingroup.com. To explore more job opportunities with ettain group, visit www.ettaingroup.com/job-board.aspx
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 529839 when responding to this ad.