|Date Posted||June 7, 2020|
Senior Machine Learning Engineer to build next generation health
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Derek Cox
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $180,000
A bit about us:
We are mid-size startup (~90 employees) looking for experienced engineers to get involved in the very beginning stages of building a brand new product. We want engineers who are excited about taking an idea from nothing to something and love the risk/rewards of taking a chance. We are building a product that is quick, robust and always available to our end-users.
Why join us?
- Above market salaries
- Flexible hours/schedule (coming in the office isn't always necessary but went want someone in the local area)
- Equity in high-growth start-up (Equity is not in lieu of salary, we pay above market salaries)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance
- 401k matching
- Generous PTO
- Beautiful office in great location
- Whatever gear you need to be successful (new computer, headphones, fancy desk, etc.)
We are looking for an experienced engineer with strong machine learning knowledge to help design and build the next generation of ML services. This role combines the opportunity to build cloud native applications and apply ML techniques to novel problems. Leveraging knowledge of distributed systems, you will help build a suite of services to enable data ingest, normalization and training. With a strong background in machine learning, you will develop and apply ML algorithms and techniques to the task of advancing our precision medicine capabilities. You will enjoy a very tight feedback loop by working closely with the researchers and physicians who use the platform.
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP, Digital Ocean)
- Distributed systems
- Strong knowledge of ML architectures and algorithms
- ML platforms (TensorFlow, PyTorch)
- Designed services, API and ML pipelines to deliver solutions with offline-trained ML models
- Distributed compute engines (e.g. Apache Spark)
- Data warehousing tech (e.g. Apache Hive)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.