|Date Posted||January 29, 2020|
Senior Machine Learning Engineer - Pittsburgh - Full Time
Seeking to pair an experienced Machine Learning Engineer with my clients rapidly growing company in downtown Pittsburgh, that specializes in building and implementing custom Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence systems.
In this role, you will be acting as the
Machine Learning Engineer, where you will be responsible for implementing and appraising machine learning systems, algorithms, and models, that provide strategic business insights for their clients in a plethora of industries around the globe. As a Lead Machine Learning Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work directly with the CTO and Director of Engineering to strategize, define, and build out their ML practice. You will be leading a team, deciding which cutting edge technologies you will move forward with, and more!
Note: Sponsorship not provided
- Expertise in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP, and Computer Vision
- Prior experience building, implementing and tuning ML models over long periods of time
- Expert in Python programming
- Prior technical leadership experience
- Must have Cloud Computing experience with either AWS or GCP
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Prior experience with Big Data technologies: Apache Spark and Hadoop
- Must have great communication skills
- Extremely Competitive Base Salary
- Annual Bonuses
- Premium Health, Dental, and Vision care
- 401K Matching
- Generous PTO
- Ability to work with the latest technologies of your choice!
- Ability to build out and hire a team
- Remote Flexibility (upon discretion)
- & Much More!
My client has made it known that filling this position is their number one priority at this point in time! They have begun conducting interviews, and it is an extremely fast process, just 2 steps! So if you or someone you know could be interested APPLY NOW for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
To apply, contact me via email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]; phone: (212)-731-8282; or LinkedIn message. Upon conversation, please be able to provide an updated CV.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader in Amazon Web Services recruiting. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.