|Date Posted||June 12, 2020|
An experienced Machine Learning expert with a background in Reinforcement Learning and Robotics is required by a Boston based Start Up. The Senior Machine Learning Specialist will help with the development of robots that use perception or motion planning for autonomous actions.
Previous experience in industry or through research with developing robots that utilize learned models through machine learning frameworks is required. Ideal candidates will also have a background in reinforcement learning. Their robots also use video and imagery technology so any experience with Computer Vision or other imagery modeling is highly desirable.
Key Skills/ Qualifications:
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering or similar degree
- 2+ years of industry experience or PhD focus in Robotics/ Reinforcement learning
- Strong Machine Learning modeling skills
- Strong C++/ Python programming experience
- Self-Starter, Entrepreneurial mindset, Problem solver
If interested in the role, please apply using the link. If you have questions, please reach out to Frazer Spackman for a confidential conversation.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.